Unanimous

Unanimous

Well, at least we’re all in agreement.

Transcript

Aya: Did you at least get to make a dramatic exit?
Rose: Well, I slapped him for that “my own age” bullshit, but any hopes of a grand exit were ruined when I had to go inside and retrieve my pants.

Rose: And then when I did go in, I saw Steve and my mom heading back to his room, and I don’t think they were planning on playing Monopoly. So there’s that.

Aya: Wow. What a shitty birthday.

Posted on September 10, 2010 at 12:00 am in Treading Ground. Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

22 Responses

1. RotSman says:

You know, amidst all the drama, I’d totally forgotten it was her birthday. Nate is a prick for not waiting 24 hours. ^_^

2. kitenkaiba says:

Wow I love her expression.

3. At least she’s taking it well, sort of. And I agree with RotSman, he should have waited. Oh well, what’s done is done.

4. Hahah!!! Hand-to-boob! Poor little steve looks like a lost lamb. pants undone, forced into groping an older woman. It’s like he knows its wrong, but is claiming stupidity :)

Yeah, I’d forgotten it was her bday too. Sad. But still, she can say she stripped off for her bday party, and that’s a Good Thing ™ – right? :)

5. Fan says:

Rose’s reaction is simply just awesome. A good mixture of ” I did not see that” and “Well that is just really awkward.”

Awesome comic, it’s pretty evident the artist (Nick) is doing an exceptional job with this comic. Although this may not be grammatically correct, I must say this comic is win all the way.

Thanks for the great work.

6. OverlordLaharl79 says:

“Oh my freaking god… am I seeing my mom and one of Nate’s roommates going to do something?” As the facial expression says… made of pure hilariousity… poor Nate and poor Rose; neither of them got b-day nookie.

• Tylar says:

Nate made his choice, not only that, but he was acting like a douchebag about it. I really don’t sympathise for Nate, but yes, poor Rose.

• Jerichow says:

Yeah, I can’t help but agree, while I feel sorry for Rose in the fact that all she wanted from her birthday was attention(be it appropriate kind of attention or not) the way Nate handled it and said what he said, I feel no sympathy for him in the least bit.

I have to admit I really, honestly like the way Nick is pushing the characters apart for what I’m hoping is only a period of time in the comic. I find most comics lack this ‘realistic’ feel and this one nails it right on the spot. Will be keeping a very close eye on this comic from now on.

7. James says:

Steve looks like he’s still not sure whats happening

8. Goat says:

This comic needs more Purvous Foster.

9. It is not my first time to go to see this web site, i
    am visiting this web site dailly and get good information from here everyday.